If you are running a startup or a large-scale enterprise, data integration and management will be crucial to your business bottom-lines. It is imperative to tap into data from various sources and integrate them into a consolidated system. Itâ€™s here that data consolidation happens to be crucial. Business owners might wish to consolidate multiple sources of account, and thatâ€™s where technical expertise emerges as the prime requisite.
How data consolidation takes place?
As an enterprise owner, it becomes highly imperative to understand the importance of integration or synchronization. Data consolidation takes place from multiple sources and presents an integrated picture of the entire enterprise data. Business owners get the desired impetus to take informed decisions and delve deep into crucial business insights. Hereâ€™s what you need to know about the entire process:
- Combine APIs from multiple providersÂ : Combination of APIs from various sources is an important aspect. If you wish to consolidate data, this particular process will be crucial.
- Effective data access :Â Data integration helps in consolidation of a variety of information. Thatâ€™s not all; you gain uninhibited access to crucial data sources thus achieving sophisticated communication experience.
- Integrate Multi-Channel dataÂ : Multi-channel data plays a crucial role in the entire process. It helps in driving information-rich marketing campaigns thus strengthening a companyâ€™s brand value.
- Account and transaction dataÂ : Financial transactions are integral parts of running a business. Since you have the option of reaching a far greater set of applications, you can also gain access to transaction data.
Importance of data consolidation
Why does your business need data consolidation? Itâ€™s a crucial question that every business owner must have come across. Here are some of the reasons data consolidation is important :
- Correlate online conversion data
- Collating offline sales data
- Integrating business and cost data
- Connecting usersâ€™ activities
- Customizing data through interaction
- Comprehensive Reporting and Data visibility
- Improving data quality
- Preparing business reports with consolidated data
- Important in multiple database systems
- Joining critical connection points
- Developing application to exchange information
- Bringing together information
- Performing successful data enrichment
We are the best partners
When it comes to integrating huge data sets and consolidating abundance of data, it becomes crucial to identify the various sources. At CountAnts, we leverage data from various sources including website, campaigns, email opens and clicks. We also offer Cross-tool reporting solutions and consolidate data using different tools. If you wish to make the most of your data using API â€“ Application programming interfaces, we will be right there by your side. Connect with Countants now.